At the start of 2016, StatPro made a big splash by acquiring buy-side risk specialist Investor Analytics (IA). Then, 15 months later, it made another major acquisition, nabbing UBS Delta, UBS’s risk and performance analytics service.
These large-scale integrations can be challenging, but StatPro has made progress in the last year on that front as it looks to bring IA and Delta into its flagship platform, Revolution. “Right now StatPro has three separate risk modules, but in the not-too-distant
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess