At the start of 2016, StatPro made a big splash by acquiring buy-side risk specialist Investor Analytics (IA). Then, 15 months later, it made another major acquisition, nabbing UBS Delta, UBS’s risk and performance analytics service.
These large-scale integrations can be challenging, but StatPro has made progress in the last year on that front as it looks to bring IA and Delta into its flagship platform, Revolution. “Right now StatPro has three separate risk modules, but in the not-too-distant
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class