Institutional trading in cryptocurrencies is being held back largely because of a lack of infrastructure and tools that exist in traditional markets, but have yet to be properly established in the crypto world.
Although efforts are being made to further encourage institutional participation in this market, as WatersTechnology highlighted in the December 2018 issue, there is much work left to do before that is realized.
One example of what is missing, and what traditional traders are
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha