Institutional trading in cryptocurrencies is being held back largely because of a lack of infrastructure and tools that exist in traditional markets, but have yet to be properly established in the crypto world.
Although efforts are being made to further encourage institutional participation in this market, as WatersTechnology highlighted in the December 2018 issue, there is much work left to do before that is realized.
One example of what is missing, and what traditional traders are
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group