Wading through rows and rows of tiny numbers on a computer screen has never been an easy or enjoyable task for traders. But as the tidal wave of data continues to flood trading desks, the job of physically keeping up with the markets is only getting more difficult.
Data visualization vendors argue that there is a much better way to present data--and therefore, a much easier way for traders to absorb and process it. All vendors work on a simple premise: The human mind can process color
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain