“When light shines on a market, the economy and public benefit,” said Gary Gensler, chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), in his opening statement during the vote on the final rules governing how swap execution facilities (SEFs) will operate.
Moves toward transparency in over-the-counter (OTC) markets have been discussed on a global basis since the financial crisis, but numerous delays have meant that actual finished rules are few and far between. As such, the US is
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC