With a consolidated tape for European debt securities finally on the horizon, startups anticipate how they can fill inevitable gaps.
EBS and Refinitiv fight to restore market share—but bilateral trading may be too entrenched, dealers say
Here are the 27 category winners from this year's virtual American Financial Technology Awards. This year's multi-category winners are JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Northern Trust and BNY Mellon.
The data vendor has 19 points of presence from where it will provide co-located access to the new managed services by Q2 2023.
This week, Shen and Tony talk about the usability of distributed ledger technology as a solution for capital markets firms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Could cloud kill the data licensing debate and shake up pricing models?
- AFTAs 2022: All the winners and why they won
- State Street looks to bolster Charles River, Alpha platforms with FundGuard integration
- AFTAs 2022: Most cutting-edge IT initiative—Morgan Stanley
- Industry mulls identifier schema for digital assets