IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.
The vendor plans to collect and create consensus rating datasets from other types of companies besides banks.
More firms see regulatory change as opportunity to enhance infrastructure, gain business advantage and remain compliant.
Waters speaks with Acadian's CTO about raising the next generation of tech leaders.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy