Having developed two separate product lines to showcase its charting and smart desktop integration offerings, ChartIQ is now bringing them closer together to solve client needs.
Using alternative data to understand macroeconomic conditions in almost real time can give investment teams an edge.
Financial firms spend a lot of money on office space, but what happens to that space if more employees are working from home? Perhaps something of a WeWork for fintechs is the answer.
The platform will make it easier for pre-IPO companies to attract funding from early-stage investors targeting privately-held growth companies.
- Banks Need a Hybrid Approach to Cryptography in Face of Quantum Threat
- Space Exploration: How Will Banks Handle Unwanted, Costly Real Estate, Post-Covid?
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 197: A Look at Innovation
- S&P Global Market Intelligence Debuts Marketplace
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 196: Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis, Part 3