Bloomberg, Broadridge, and Finra have all recently made news in the world of standards and identifiers. Anthony looks at some of the questions the reporters at WatersTechnology will be asking going forward.
Users of the trading tool can now isolate and manage trade exceptions in real time.
Osttra’s Joanna Davies is urging industry leaders to look for “quick wins”.
Project led by Societe Generale that uses privacy-enhancing technologies to solve data management issues hopes to sign up five banks and launch as a legal entity.
Wei-Shen and Tony explore the idea of big tech companies disrupting the traditional Wall Street vendors.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bank consortium led by SocGen seeks to cure post-trade data ills
- Broadridge data ontology aims to simplify multi-asset trade data
- SimCorp takes ‘Aim’ at EDM space with DataCare rollout
- Companies race to tackle widening cybersecurity talent gap
- Tradeweb adds ‘in-flight’ controls for European credit to AiEX