After a decade with DelphX Capital Markets, the company’s founder and executive chairman was unceremoniously fired “for cause” earlier this month. He still isn’t sure why.
Market participants will not have to use both the UPI and the Isin in their submissions to trade repositories, policy officer says.
Market participants fear a “horrible” relocation project and more room for latency arbitrage should the exchange move its data center to Italy.
A no-adequacy decision could create new logistical issues for compliance teams and data managers operating across the UK and the EEA.
On this episode of the Wavelength Podcast, Wei-Shen and Tony talk about the importance of communication when it comes to M&A activity within a company.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- PanAgora’s CIO & head of sustainable investing explain firm’s ESG framework, best practices
- Itiviti’s Blueprint for Success—Investing in People and Products
- The curious case of Larry Fondren and DelphX
- Waters Wrap: Microsoft’s capital markets play (And Algorithmics thoughts)
- Confidential computing projects could answer industry’s cloud security questions