The suite of microservices will allow firms with high data requirements to configure specific content and tools in the cloud.
The custodian bank will receive and transmit European listed options and derivatives orders from buy-side clients.
The new solution can give firms insight into the activities, performance, and health of employees working from home during the Covid-19 outbreak, to monitor for potential risk factors and security breaches.
The Swiss bank’s A3 system offers a blueprint for remote working as the industry looks to life beyond coronavirus.
Pete Cherecwich, president of asset servicing at Northern Trust, is back on the podcast to discuss outsourced trading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2020: All the Winners
- Liquidnet Pilots New Analytics Platforms After Acquisitions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2020 Winner's Interview: Kevin Moran, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 201: Refinitiv Labs on Unstructured Data
- CME’s Reg Reporting Rollback: A Sign of What’s to Come