The two are working out the necessary regulatory, tax, and documentation needed to provide custody services for foreign exchange transactions in the two countries.
Senior technologists from UBS, Deutsche Bank, Nomura, SocGen and others discuss where their tech spend is being directed.
The vendor is streamlining its platform for reporting to the consolidated audit trail.
Industry insiders warn that the regulator’s attempts to modernize equities data by redefining trading lots will fall short of the mark if odd lot orders remain unprotected.
Wei-Shen and Tony talk about alt datasets relating to the pandemic.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The NEX Brand Slowly Disappears (Plus Market Data Fights & AI Integrations)
- Exchanges Look to the Cloud (And More on ESG, M&A, and Vaccine Tracking Data)
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 206: Liquidnet's Simon Maughan
- Exchanges, SEC At Odds Over Odd Lots
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 207: Vaccine Tracking and Other Alt Datasets