The administrator is looking at how artificial intelligence can be used to extract online sentiment and create customized alternative data services to attract clients.
The CEO of 7Park Data joins the podcast to discuss the alternative data industry and where he sees the market heading in the future.
A look at some of the key "people moves" from July 15-19, including Neal Pawar (pictured), who joins Deutsche Bank.
Fee compression and regulations have forced some asset managers to rethink what is core to their business, including the trading desk. Enter the outsourced trading desk.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance