"I think that the various systems of confirmation, affirmation and allocation today, are still cumbersome for an asset manager to have to deal with," says Fabian Vandenreydt, head of securities and treasury markets at Swift. "There are various ways of doing things ─ for some asset classes you do confirmation for one and affirmation for others, etc. We advocate making that simpler by having clear market practices and harmonizing the way people are supposed to deal with those things."
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs