What will today's vote—if it does happen—mean for the European trading landscape?
On first glance, it would seem high-frequency traders are set to lose most, as politicians seek to halt the rise of the controversial form of automated trading, which has been fingered in several well-publicized trading failures in recent years.
Much has been written about high-frequency trading (HFT) since the May 2010 Flash Crash, and the general line from traders, and others in the market-making arena, is that i
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO