Cox takes the helm at SEC
The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has recently sworn in Christopher Cox as its new chairman.
Cox replaces William Donaldson, who recently retired after pushing through a series of contentious regulations affecting mutual and hedge fund industries among others.
For the past ten years Cox served as a Republican congressman representing a California district in the US House of Representatives; immediately prior to his nomination as SEC chairman by the
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground