As trading becomes more complex and the market more competitive, forward-thinking firms are creating a blueprint for the future, to ensure their systems can evolve to cope with more sophisticated trading strategies, access liquidity, and meet increasingly stringent compliance requirements.
There is little doubt that technology has driven innovation for organisations across industries the world over. In the trading world however, the implications of technological innovation are particularly si
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling