TPG's move, unveiled in January this year, which saw the Austin, TX-based investment manager snap up the Eze OMS, the RealTick EMS (owned in the past by both Barclays and Chicago-based Townsend Analytics), and Tradar, a London-headquartered portfolio management specialist, could well turn out to be something of a master stroke, given many buy-side firms' preferences for simplifying vendor relationships and rationalising their numbers, while still ensuring they have access to a range of fully int
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp