The capital markets units at 25 investment banks have joined the commercial trial of a bond issuing network built around PC technology. The London-based network -- called "Capmarkets" -- also marks the formal debut of the BBC's new "Datacast" broadcast data network.
The hybrid IBM PC-based network is designed to replace telex as the principal means of announcing new Eurobond corporate debt issues. Offering information is broadcast over the BBC network and responses are received via dial-up t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II