KYC/AML requirements are only becoming more complex for a variety of reasons, not least of which is that there’s no standardization across jurisdictions, or even among regulators in the same market. But slowdowns in the onboarding process mean loss of money and increased reputational risk—and potentially hefty fines if it’s done poorly. Technology can help, but there is still a long way to go. By Rebecca Natale, with additional reporting by Anthony Malakian
Like a dinner party when the clock
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'