The term “fintech” has become as ubiquitous as “cloud” or “AI” when it comes to talking about technology in the capital markets. What used to simply be shorthand for “financial technology” is now used to describe everyone from startup companies looking to be disruptive, to behemoth vendors branching into new sectors or services, to even innovation arms of banks and asset managers. It’s a crowded space that poses both challenges and opportunities.
A new report released by consultancy Opimas, tit
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology