Anthony Malakian, US editor of Waters, and James Rundle, news editor of Waters, record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
This week, Anthony and James look at CME Group’s potential acquisition of NEX Group, with a focus on what this deal entails from a trading-platform perspective, how it might affect the fintech VC space, and how Brexit plays into this deal (2:00-11:00) and then Anthony talks about this weekend’s fight between Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker (11:00-19:00).
To hear the full interview, listen in the player above, or you can download it.
Buy-Side Technology European Summit (London)
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or James via Twitter or email.
Past 10 episodes:
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv