Anthony Malakian, US editor of Waters, and James Rundle, news editor of Waters, record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
Anthony and James examine a new report about how the buy side is lagging behind when it comes to blockchain development, and how K-12 education is lagging when it comes to teaching coding.
2:30 A new report takes a deep-dive examination of distributed-ledger technology (DLT) development on the buy side.
5:00 Hasn’t the sell side always taken the reins when it comes to new, industry-wide technologies? For example: cloud. Why should the buy side be proactive when it comes to DLT?
12:00 What should be the way forward for buy-side firms as they start to get into the business of blockchain?
13:30 Schools in America are failing at teaching kids how to code early in their educational development. Why is that a problem?
25:30 The problem with movie critics.
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or James via Twitter or email.
Past 10 episodes:
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform