Anthony Malakian, US editor of Waters, and James Rundle, news editor of Waters, record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
This week, Anthony and James look at some of the challenges that utilities face getting off the ground and look at whether or not emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and blockchain can help their efforts to gain momentum (3:00). They then hit on some of the features from the latest issues of both Waters and from Inside Data Management (14:30). Finally, they chat about the upcoming Fifa World Cup (20:30).
To hear the full interview, listen in the player above, or you can download it.
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or James via Twitter or email.
Past 10 episodes:
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'