Bloomberg has swapped the responsibilities and reporting lines of CEO Lex Fenwick and global sales head Tom Secunda, in what the company calls a cyclical shuffle of roles designed to keep things fresh.
Fenwick, who remains CEO, now oversees the sales division as well as marketing, operations and customer support, which were all previously led by Secunda. This brings Fenwick back to his base, as he was head of European sales and ran European operations before being named COO and then CEO in 20
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent