WASHINGTON D.C.--Several major market data vendors have collaborated, though the Information Industry Association's (IIA) Financial Information Services Division (FISD), to provide some degree of comparability across various vendor platforms for a so-called euro test universe.
The idea behind the initiative is to allow users to test processes that use data from multiple vendors in preparation for the introduction of the single European currency. The vendors involved include Reuters, Bloomberg
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming