Caplin has traditionally used Comet and Ajax technologies to stream real-time data to display applications written in HTML, C++ and Java-including its own Caplin Trader front end-but has recently seen increased demand from clients to use the vendor's data infrastructure to support applications built by banks' in-house development teams using more recent programming environments that provide better support for graphics.
"Even though Ajax has some major advantages in terms of flexibility and perfor
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp