The firm is halfway through the overall project, using the liquidity management software of French vendor SmartTrade, but is just beginning the multi-leg component, which is expected to continue through 2008, according to Ken Yeadon, enterprise e-trading consultant to HSBC.
Initially, the multi-leg capabilities of the platform support treasury bonds and interest-rate derivatives. Next, it will add the ability to price and trade non-vanilla instances of these instruments and the spread relatio
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II