NYSE Technologies has expanded its Historical TAQ product suite of millisecond-timestamped historical trade, quote, and order book data, to cover European cash equities and fixed income data from Euronext markets as well as derivatives data from NYSE Liffe US to allow customers to analyze historical market activity, recreate market conditions and develop and optimize their trading strategies.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming