"When I think about supplier relationships, they are transactional," said Alex Tait, director of market data services at the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board. "We hear from them once a year when the contract is due, or when we haven't paid an invoice, or when the prices are going up by 30 percent. A trusted partner is more than that: It's a deepening of the relationship. It's an opportunity to look at how we manage the relationship with that supplier."
Tait advised attendees to appoint a sin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling