Returning from IMD and the FISD's hugely successful Asia Financial Information Summit last week, a problem with my plane delayed me in Frankfurt airport. Apparently the cockpit heaters failed, causing the pilots' windows to mist up, so the plane had to stop until the problem could be fixed. There in the departure lounge, it struck me that the problem with my flight was very similar to that faced by many in the market data industry.
The industry is dealing with unprecedented amounts of market
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won