As a weekly newsletter, our focus is naturally on providing our readers with the latest news. What projects have gone live, what products have been launched, who has moved where.
But we also pride ourselves on covering longer-term stories. That includes ongoing acquisition deals such as Reuters-Telerate as well as important trends and issues that the industry is grappling with.
This week’s issue happens to provide several examples of the latter. One front page story is the first of a multi-par
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse