With the end of the first quarter, banks must for the first time contend with new regulatory and accounting rules requiring, among other things, that they mark to market their tradable assets and liabilities in three separate accounting categories. As a result of the new regulations, many community banks will likely turn to third-party vendors for both analytic and valuation services -- a market niche which most end-of-day pricing vendors have not yet taken steps to exploit.
So far, only a ha
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech