Going into 2013, “commercial tension” between buy-side firms or investment banks and their data service providers is likely to be the financial data industry’s greatest concern, says Tom Davin, managing director of Financial Information Services Division (FISD), the data industry association that is a unit of the Software & Information Industry Association.
“Banks and buy-side firms are under intense cost pressure to get more done with less,” says Davin. “The people providing data and data manag
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership