The introduction of an International Business Entity Identifier (IBEI) has been on the agenda for more than a decade. The International Organization for Standardization Working Group 8 created one, but some countries voted against this solution. So after more than 10 years of hard work, the industry still does not really have an IBEI code. What it does have, however, are some very keen enthusiasts who want to make this happen.
Industry associations the EDM Council, Bearing Point and Swift researc
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech