During a live webseminar hosted by Inside Reference Data last week, Boston-based Deborah Culhane, chief operating officer, Fidelity ActionsXchange highlighted that while a global and unique legal entity identifier (LEI) will not represent a solution for all the challenges the industry faces in the corporate actions space, it will have a direct impact on the field.
Culhane explained that even if the LEI will not fully address corporate actions standardization and harmonization challenges, it coul
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act