The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) is drawing up enhanced guidance to help members of the funds industry who believe they need to use its utility to register for one of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission's (CFTC) interim legal entity identifiers (LEI). It is also planning a series of enhancements to the utility, including making alternative payment methods available on its web portal.
Since the August launch of the CFTC Interim Compliant Identifiers (CICIs), more than
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership