When two of every animal was loaded onto Noah’s Ark, the hedge funds must have been left on shore. Not for lack of choices. If a hedge fund isn’t a mountain or tree or Greco-Roman god, it is probably an exotic beast of some kind. No, instead the reason is, even if they could somehow be identically monikered, no two funds are quite the same.
This is especially applicable to 2014. Beyond the diversity of trading strategies, asset classes pursued and geography among today’s new funds, there is the
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero