When two of every animal was loaded onto Noah’s Ark, the hedge funds must have been left on shore. Not for lack of choices. If a hedge fund isn’t a mountain or tree or Greco-Roman god, it is probably an exotic beast of some kind. No, instead the reason is, even if they could somehow be identically monikered, no two funds are quite the same.
This is especially applicable to 2014. Beyond the diversity of trading strategies, asset classes pursued and geography among today’s new funds, there is the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance