When two of every animal was loaded onto Noah’s Ark, the hedge funds must have been left on shore. Not for lack of choices. If a hedge fund isn’t a mountain or tree or Greco-Roman god, it is probably an exotic beast of some kind. No, instead the reason is, even if they could somehow be identically monikered, no two funds are quite the same.
This is especially applicable to 2014. Beyond the diversity of trading strategies, asset classes pursued and geography among today’s new funds, there is the
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions