Discrepancies in corporate actions information are occurring in different ways and for different reasons. This wide array of issues is forcing firms to look at a greater variety of methods to address them, aside from digitization. In a webcast hosted by Inside Reference Data and sponsored by Fidelity ActionsXchange on June 4, corporate actions operations executives met to discuss the challenges.
"Big drivers for discrepancies are the title, classification or categorization of event type," said
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance