Discrepancies in corporate actions information are occurring in different ways and for different reasons. This wide array of issues is forcing firms to look at a greater variety of methods to address them, aside from digitization. In a webcast hosted by Inside Reference Data and sponsored by Fidelity ActionsXchange on June 4, corporate actions operations executives met to discuss the challenges.
"Big drivers for discrepancies are the title, classification or categorization of event type," said
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv