JP Morgan Asset Management (JPMAM) has changed the way it handles international orders for buy-side firms trading in and out of Taiwan’s markets.
Since going live in 2018, JPMAM has routed trading for all Taiwanese securities from portfolios sitting outside of Taiwan through its Taiwanese Center of Excellence. Orders for non-Taiwanese securities from the Taiwanese desk are routed directly to JPMAM’s existing global hubs for execution.
The number of orders sent to Taiwan for execution by
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data