Speaking to an audience comprising leading figures from the City of London during his annual Mansion House speech, Osborne implied that recent troubles in FX had dampened the reputation of London's markets.
"The integrity of these markets matters to us. London is home to 40 percent of the global FX business, 45 percent of over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives trading, and 70 percent of trading in international bonds. And [Bank of England governor] Mark Carney and I intend to keep it that way," he s
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership