The push by regulators to increase transparency in the markets has been a driving factor in several new rules passed since the financial crisis. Specifically, it's been a constant goal of the rule makers to try and get as much information as possible from firms about their exposure levels.
A new wave of rules proposed by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) finds mutual funds in the crosshairs. The rules look to, "modernize and enhance the reporting and disclosure of information by in
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities