Jane Stabile, president of IMP, tells WatersTechnology that it went with UnaVista because the reporting specialist is owned by the London Stock Exchange Group. As such, it has been dealing with reporting requirements stemming from the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid) since the first iteration of the rule went live in 2007.
The revised requirements of the original Mifid, which together with an accompanying regulation form a package of regulatory reform known as Mifid II, will
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions