There is cause for concern. MiFID II’s scope is arguably larger than any previous regulation, and firms are working overtime to comply by the Jan. 3, 2018 deadline, with varying degrees of success.
“It captures so many more organizations, wealth managers, distributors and platforms, and I think that’s where the scale of MiFID II is… beyond anything we’ve seen before, purely [based on] the number of entities and investment operations teams caught up in it,” says Ashley Smith, senior vice presid
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership