Trax, a subsidiary of MarketAxess Holdings, London Stock Exchange (LSE) and Bloomberg have announced that they have received FCA approval to operate as ARMs. All three companies have also been authorized to act as an Approved Publication Arrangement (APA), which is an entity permitted to publish post-trade transparency reports on behalf of investment firms to help them meet their reporting obligations under Mifid II. The regulator released the approved list of APAs in August.
An FCA spokesman
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership