The pair set up the company in response to what they see as understaffing at financial firms around license management and market data compliance.
“We think there is more need now for data compliance, as a result of the ‘intellectual brain drain’ at financial firms,” says Norwalk, Conn.-based DataCompliance chief executive Toomey-Wilson. “When I came to the US working at MDSL back in the mid-1990s, market data was in a bad state. There were no systems or controls. Then people got a handle on d
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse