Compliance managers have the green light to combine deliveries for both regulations, but even with those overlaps, Priips presents its own data and reporting challenges.
Initially, the Priips directive was due for implementation in January 2017, but the deadline was delayed a year in the hopes that further legal clarity would lead to smoother implementation. In March 2017, the European Commission published a revised draft of the Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS), and the European Supervisor
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets