The UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) released the report on February 12, just over one month after the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) went live. The report was based, the FCA says, on interviews with compliance staff, software developers, traders, quantitative researchers, senior managers and risk personnel at regulated firms.
While the report said the regulator was “encouraged” that firms “have taken steps to reduce risks inherent to algorithmic trading,” it
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities