The UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) released the report on February 12, just over one month after the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid II) went live. The report was based, the FCA says, on interviews with compliance staff, software developers, traders, quantitative researchers, senior managers and risk personnel at regulated firms.
While the report said the regulator was “encouraged” that firms “have taken steps to reduce risks inherent to algorithmic trading,” it
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC