It just goes to show that if you’re determined enough, you will get your way. The case in point being the Singapore Exchange (SGX), which earlier in February this year was told that its data licenses with the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) will no longer be available come August.
The NSE’s move, driven by its market regulator, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi), although sudden, was not altogether a big shock. Some market participants say that this could have been India’s
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero