The International Swaps and Derivatives Association (Isda) is aligning with AcadiaSoft in preparation for the initial margin (IM) deadlines for non-cleared derivatives, coming into force over the next 18 months.
Phases four and five of the implementation, taking effect in September 2019 and September 2020, are expected to capture more than 1,000 banks and asset managers. In response to the impending requirements, Isda has announced the release of its Create negotiation platform, launching
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class