After years of patching holes in its hull, one of the UK’s largest fund managers has found its technology is finally ready to take off, thanks to its use of the cloud.
Hermes Investment Management is capitalizing on its cloud development framework, through which it can roll out new releases close to two-to-three times per day. Using Microsoft Azure, the London-based firm has built its developing and testing environments from scratch on the cloud infrastructure, accelerating its ability to
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group