Pragma released Pairs 2.0, a rewrite of its existing pairs algorithm, and a conditional orders algorithm to source large blocks.
The company provides an algorithm suite and platform to financial firms that can be customized to their trading needs. It also offers analytics around algorithms to track performance.
Curtis Pfeiffer, chief business officer, tells Waters the two algorithms closely track the demands of its customers.
“Across asset classes, there is more demand for control and transpa
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership