The prototype was created after discussions with the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and one other global bank.
The software was built on R3’s Corda platform and aims to tackle every issue in the mortgage transaction lifecycle.
Charley Cooper, managing director of R3, tells WatersTechnology that this was the result of talks between the counterparties that started several months ago. Transaction reporting has been identified as a universal problem for
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act